Allergosan 25mg x20 Tablets: Your Solution for Allergic Reactions

Allergosan 25mg x20 Tablets: Your Solution for Allergic Reactions

Allergosan is a trusted antiallergic medication belonging to the classic antihistamine group, designed to alleviate the symptoms of various allergic reactions. It is primarily used for the symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, hay fever, and skin allergic reactions, including rashes, itching, insect bites, dermographism, as well as medicinal and food allergies. By suppressing the effects of histamine, a substance responsible for allergic reactions, Allergosan provides fast and effective relief.


When Not to Use Allergosan:

It's important to avoid using Allergosan in the following cases:

  • Hypersensitivity to the drug or its auxiliary substances.
  • During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
  • In the presence of active gastro-duodenal ulcer.
  • In cases of pyloroduodenal stenosis, which involves narrowing of the exit of the stomach.
  • During an asthma attack.

How to take:

  • Allergosan tablets should be taken orally during meals with water

Dosage:

  • For Adults and Children Over 14 Years: Take 1 tablet 3-4 times a day. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 6 tablets, divided into 3 doses of 2 tablets each.
  • For Children Aged 5 to 14 Years: Administer half a tablet of Allergosan 3 times a day.
  • Not Suitable for Children Under 5 Years: This dosage form is not appropriate for children under 5 years of age.

Choose Allergosan for fast relief from allergic reactions, allowing you to regain comfort and peace of mind. Consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice and usage instructions.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Captcha
  • Product Code: Allergosan-25-mg-20-tablets
  • Availability: In Stock
  • £4.99
  • Ex Tax: £4.99

Express delivery?

Next day delivery: UK -  £15.99 | EU - £19.99 | Rest of the world - £24.99  

Tags: allergic rhinitis, conjunctivities, drug and food allergy, allergic reactions after insect bite