Amigos Vitamin B17 100mg 60 Capsules
Amigos Vitamin B17 100 mg*60 tablets
Please read the leaflet before taking Amigos Vitamin B17. If you are unsure how to take this product or suffer from a specific medical condition, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
1. What is Amigos Vitamin B17?
Amigos Dr. Green is a dietary supplement that is intended for patients with oncological diseases. The purpose of this product is to provide complementary care in cancer treatment.
Amigos Vitamin B17 contains apricot seed extract, known for its antioxidant properties, contributing to the normal function of the immune system. Coincidentally, many Eastern nations believe that apricot kernel consumption contributes to good health and longevity.
Amygdalin, or vitamin B17, is a natural ingredient found in the seeds of various fruits. Most commonly, these are apricots, peaches, plums, bitter almonds and fruits of the Rosaceae family.
Besides cancer patients, Amigos Vitamin B17 is recommended for intake by people with a severe familial burden and those diagnosed with benign tumours.
Tumours, cancers, and other oncological diseases are associated with a weakened immune system and inflammatory process in the body. In these cases, the body has specific needs that must be addressed.
2. What does Amigos Vitamin B17 contain?
Amigos 100 mg dietary supplement contains 98% pure apricot seed extract, vitamin B17.
Other excipients contained in the product are as follows:
- Vegetable cellulose
- Polydextrose (vegetable fibre)
3. How to take Amigos Vitamin B17?
First of all, it is essential to read the leaflet. If your doctor has prescribed the supplement with a specific way of taking it, follow his recommendations strictly.
The recommended dosage is as follows:
- Oncology patients: 1 capsule 2 times daily, taken with a glass of water. The duration of taking the dietary supplement should be at least three months or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Patients in remission: 1 capsule daily for not less than three months. The course of treatment should be carried out twice a year.
- Patients who want to preventively take the dietary supplement: 1 capsule daily for a period of two months. The course of treatment should be done twice a year.
Please note a few crucial things:
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded;
- Dietary supplementation is not a substitute for a balanced diet;
- The product should be stored in a dry place that is out of reach of children;
- The food supplement should not be taken after the expiry date.
4. What is vitamin B17, and what are its benefits?
Amygdalin is a cyanogenic glycoside. It is a natural compound that possesses both anticancer and anti-inflammatory effects. Amygdalin is more popularly known as "vitamin B17".
In this regard, we should clarify that amygdalin is not a vitamin. The name comes from the old researchers who isolated and studied this compound.
Amygdalin cannot be synthesised in the human organism. However, it is essential for many processes that occur in our bodies.
As mentioned above, apricot kernels are one of the richest sources of amygdalin. Other sources of vitamin B17 are cherry pits, apple and pear seeds, and others.
5. Where can you buy Amigos Vitamin B17 100 mg?
Amigos Vitamin B17 100 mg will be found at the Care From Nature online shop in a pack of 60 tablets.
Ordering from carefromnature.co.uk, you can benefit from the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form