Anervina Oral Drops 50ml
Anervina Oral Drops 50ml – Product Description
Anervina*50 ml oral drops
1. What is Anervina oral drops 50 ml, and what is it used for?
Anervina is a medicinal product that has sedative (calming) properties. This medicine also has a weakly defined sleep-inducing effect. The product is available as oral drops.
Anervina is used to treat symptoms associated with the following health conditions:
- Mild sleep disturbances
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Neurotic disorders
- Conditions related to the climacteric
2. What should you know before you start taking Anervina Oral Drops?
Keep in mind that, like any other medicine, there are cases when you should not take it.
Anervina contains ethanol (up to 49 percent v/v or up to 0.2 g per dose), which makes the medicine unsuitable for specific health conditions.
Do not take Anervina in the following cases:
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to one or more ingredients that the product contains;
- Severe liver failure;
- Renal insufficiency;
Anervina must not be taken by children under 12 years of age.
Consult a doctor and take Anervina with caution in the following cases:
- Increased body temperature;
- Vertebral atherosclerosis;
- Organic brain disorder;
- Depressive states;
- Neurological diseases;
- Mental illnesses;
- In the case of alcohol dependence;
- In case the patient is on a sodium chloride-poor diet.
Can Anervina be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Regarding the composition of the medicinal product and its specificity, Anervina cannot be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. That is because the active ingredient in the product goes through the placenta and is secreted into breast milk.
Can Anervina be taken with other medicines?
Keep in mind the following few things:
- Do not take Anervina together with medicines that damage the liver;
- Take Anervina cautiously if taking sedative medications, including sleeping pills (barbiturates and benzodiazepines), opioid analgesics, tranquillizers, alcohol, and ethanol medications.
Regardless of what medications you are taking or have taken yet, always consult with your doctor before starting Anervina.
Can I drive and operate machinery while taking Anervina?
This drug may affect your ability to drive and operate machinery. The medicine has an impact on attention and may slow down your reactions. Avoid driving and operating machinery while taking Anervina.
3. What do Anervina oral drops contain?
In an amount of 100 g, Anervina oral drops contain the following substances:
- Tinctura Valerianae - 20.0 g
- Sodium bromide - 1.5 g
- Ammonium bromide - 2.0 g
- Potassium bromide - 3.0 g
4. How to take Anervina?
We remind you again that this drug is not intended for children under 12 years of age.
Always take Anervina as your doctor or pharmacist prescribes or as directed in the leaflet.
The recommended daily dose is as follows:
- Adult intake: 1 or 2 times a day, 20-30 drops dissolved in a small amount of water. They can also be dropped on a cube of sugar;
- Children over 12 years of age: 1 time daily, the number of drops should equal the child's years.
Do not take Anervina for longer than 15 days without a doctor's prescription.
What to do if you overdose on Anervina?
If you overdose and take more than recommended, stop taking the medicine immediately and contact your doctor.
When overdosing with Anervina, it is possible to observe the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Abdominal pain;
- Vertigo and dizziness;
- Fatigue and easy tiredness;
- Chest tightness;
- Vision impairment and others (see leaflet).
What to do if you miss taking Anervina?
In such a case, do not take a double dose. Continue taking the medicine as soon as possible. If the time for the next dose is near, forget about the missed dose and continue with the next one.
5. What are the possible side effects?
Adverse reactions may occur with prolonged intake or in the case of certain medical conditions. They vary from frequent to rare, and whether they occur is strictly individual.
Side effects of taking Anervina include the following:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Stomach irritation;
- Abdominal pain;
- Liver damage;
- Decreased working capacity;
- Mania and hallucinations;
- Neurological changes;
- Increased intraspinal pressure;
- Respiratory distress syndrome;
- Hypersensitivity symptoms and rashes;
- Pinpoint or dilated pupils;
- Impaired vision;
- Abnormal pulse;
6. Additional information
Anervina is available for oral administration as drops. One pack contains 50 ml. The product is flammable, so always store the medicine in a dry, ventilated place and below 25°C.
Keep Anervina out of the reach of children.
Note that the expiry date of this medicinal product is 40 days from the moment the package is opened. Do not use Anervina after the expiry date.
Manufactured by CHEMAX PHARMA Ltd.
7. Where can you buy Anervina 50 ml oral drops?
At the Care From Nature online shop, we offer you Anervina 50 ml in the form of drops for oral administration. The drug does not require a doctor's prescription.
You can buy Anervinal 50 ml oral drops online from our store and benefit from the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- -15% for your first order with your e-mail address;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form