Aviron Rapid Against Viruses 360mg 24 Tablets
Aviron Rapid 360 mg*24 tabletsCategory: Medicine
1. What is Aviron Rapid, and what is it used for?
Aviron Rapid is a natural medicinal product combining 3 clinically proven ingredients. The medicine aims to strengthen the body's natural immune function. Aviron cares for the health of the respiratory system.
It is intended for people who experience early signs of flu (influenza) and other viral infections, such as fever, shivering, or muscle pain. It is also suitable for preventing flu and acute viral infections (AVI).
2. What is flu, and what are acute viral infections?
The flu is a viral disease of the respiratory tract.
There are three types of flu viruses:
- A virus;
- B virus;
- C virus.
These viruses cause severe throat, nose, lung, and bronchi infections.
On the other hand, acute viral infections (AVI) can be caused by over 200 different types of viruses that affect the respiratory system. They are usually less severe than the flu.
The flu and AVI are highly infectious diseases that are easily spread by coughs and sneezes, as well as by coming into contact with the contaminated hands of an infected person.
During the winter months, the body is more susceptible to this type of illness as cold weather overcools the mucosal tissue, which makes the body an easy target for viruses. If untreated, the flu and AVI may lead to complications such as pneumonia, meningitis, etc.
People most susceptible to the flu and AVI are children, adults aged 65 and over, people whose immune system is weakened, and those suffering from chronic diseases.
3. How should you treat flu and AVI?
Antibiotics cannot help against viral infections such as the flu and AVI. In contrast, vaccines have only been partially successful in the protection against these types of diseases since viruses are unpredictable and constantly changing.
The best way to treat flu or other types of viral infection is by using remedies that kill the viruses and prevent them from entering the body and multiplying while strengthening the immune system at the same time.
That stops the viral infection early on, prevents the illness from developing, reduces the duration of the symptoms, and results in a much faster healing process.
Prevention is essential in the fight against viruses, too. Strengthening your immune system before the winter season or during a flu epidemic will provide your body with everything it needs to overcome the virus.
On the other hand, preventing recurring illness or following antibiotic treatment supports the weakened immune system and returns it to its full capacity. In this way, the risk of falling ill again will be kept to a minimum.
4. How does Aviron Rapid work?
Due to its composition and mode of action, Aviron Rapid helps to cope with viral infections and quickly return to everyday life.
Aviron Rapid actively kills viruses via three mechanisms of action:
- It prevents the viruses from entering the body by preventing their attachment to the airways;
- It stops the viruses that have already invaded the body from multiplying by blocking their reproductive mechanisms. It quickly alleviates the symptoms and prevents the infection from spreading;
- It stimulates and improves the immune system. When the immune system is appropriately strengthened and activated, detecting, attacking, and killing viruses is very quick. Thus, the body can fight off viral infections successfully.
That way, Aviron Rapid 360 mg quickly relieves the symptoms of flu and AVI, speeds up the healing process, and effectively protects against any type of viral infection.
5. What does Aviron Rapid contain?
One tablet of Aviron Rapid contains the following active substances:
- Humic acid 250 mg
- Patented Spirulina Extract 100 mg
- Andrographolide 10 mg
Other excipients contained in the product are:
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Colour film (E171)
6. When and how to take Aviron Rapid?
You should start taking Aviron Rapid at the onset of the first flu symptoms or after contacting people with a viral illness that might pose a potential threat.
The recommended dose is as follows:
- Adults and children over 12 years of age - in case of influenza, acute viral infections, or contact with people who have the flu or another viral infection:
Day 1 - 3 times х 3 tablets
Day 2 - 3 times х 2 tablets
Day 3 - 3 times х 1 tablet
Day 4 - 3 times х 1 tablet
Day 5 - 3 times х 1 tablet
- Children from 5 to 12 years of age - in case of influenza, acute viral infections, or contact with people who have the flu or another viral infection:
6 consecutive days: 3 times х 1 tablet
Day 7: 2 times х 1 tablet
Suppose you need to take Aviron Rapid in the afternoon or later in the evening of the first day. In that case, you should still comply with the recommended daily dose by taking all the required tablets in one or three doses, separated by equal time intervals between each other.
For children under the age of 12 – 3 tablets at a time, respectively.
7. Who should not take Aviron Rapid?
Do not take Aviron Rapid if you have ever been allergic to any of the tablet's ingredients.
The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction are:
- Face swelling
Consult your doctor if you notice any of these symptoms.
8. What are the side effects of Aviron Rapid?
Currently, this product has no known side effects and no contraindications for its use.
Aviron Rapid can be taken independently and with other medication following a consultation with your doctor.
Aviron Rapid is safe for application and can be used by all age groups.
9. Where can you buy Aviron Rapid 360 mg?
At the Care From Nature online shop, you will find Aviron Rapid 360 mg in a pack of 24 tablets. The product is intended for oral administration.
Ordering from carefromnature.co.uk, you can benefit from the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form