Bactohealth 30 Capsules
Bactohealth 30 Capsules
Back to health! Capsule for intimate comfort!
300 million CFU of Bifidobacterium lactis
300 million CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus
300 million CFU Lactobacillus casei
300 million CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus
300 million CFU Lactobacillus salivarius
NEW! 1.5 billion probiotic units in a capsule!
Probiotics are living microorganisms that in sufficient quantities are essential for the health of the macroorganism. They have been shown to displace and kill pathogens and modulate the immune response at the mucosal level. Lactobacilli are gram-positive, catalase-negative, non-spore-forming rods that dominate the vaginal flora. Lactobacilli species include: L. acidophilus, L. fermentum, L. crispatus, L. jensenii and others. The vagina contains a large amount of glycogen, which is released from the breakdown of surface cells. Free glycogen is fermented by lactobacilli, producing lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide. The presence and dominance of Lactobacillus in the vagina is associated with a reduced risk of bacterial vaginosis and infections (including anaerobic and fungal) of the genitourinary tract. The defense mechanism of lactobacilli includes blocking the attachment of pathogens to the vaginal epithelium and the formation of hydrogen peroxide and bacteriocins.
Modern technologies have allowed the creation of vaginal probiotics for oral administration - INNOVATION in the treatment of dysbacteriosis and infections of the genitourinary system. Large randomized trials have shown that lactobacilli enter the vagina and urinary tract when they enter the colon, affecting three levels at the same time:
Bactohealth is suitable as:
- daily supplement to maintain the normal bacterial flora of the genitourinary system, ensuring optimal pH in the vagina and cervix.
- adjunctive therapy in secondary and recurrent resistant infections caused by pathogenic bacteria and fungi in the vagina.
- during and after completion of a course of antimicrobial drugs (including during and after general and local antibiotic therapy) - proven in treatment with metronidazole (systemic or local).
- during and after completing a course of antitrichomonas and antifungal drugs.
- in the period of perimenopause (menopause), to help with feelings of dryness and irritation.
- during and after menstruation.
- during the postpartum period, for faster recovery of the normal flora and reduction of the risk of infections.
- before and after medical interventions in the area of the genitourinary system.
- for women who use swimming pools, travel often, use jacuzzis and solariums.
Bactohealth is extremely suitable before conception and during pregnancy. Proven to affect asymptomatic bacteriuria, regulate vaginal pH and reduce the risk of infections. A randomized study also showed that vaginal probiotics reduced the risk of premature birth. Restricts the development of group B streptococci - the most common causes of meningitis and neonatal sepsis.
Intake: 1 to 3 capsules per day.
Warnings: Caution should be exercised in immunocompromised patients or patients undergoing immunosuppressive therapy.
Back to health!