Biozin Probiotic Femme 15 Capsules
Biozin Probiotic Femme contains 15 gastro-resistant capsules per pack.
Biozin Probiotic Femme contains the patented scientifically proven Syn Balance Gynelle probiotic complex resulting from scientific research. Contains 3 billion live colonies of Lactobacillus (L. acidophulus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum), acting synergistically in the urogenital tract to maintain the necessary balance of the vaginal flora. The capsules are gastro-resistant and ensure that the probiotic complex is efficiently released into the intestine, preventing its destruction in the stomach.
What are probiotics?
According to the World Health Association, probiotics are living micro-organisms that, when prescribed in adequate quantities, bring benefits to the health. Normally, the vagina is populated by Lactobacillus spp, which prevent colonization by harmful bacteria and fungi. Taking probiotics can increase the levels of beneficial bacteria in the vagina.
Biozin Probiotic Femme contains patented, scientifically proven probiotic Syn Balance Gynelle Complex as a result of scientific research. Contains 3 billion live colonies of Lactobacillus (L. acidophulus, L. rhamnosus, L.plantarum).
BIOZIN PROBIOTIC FEMME CAN BE USED AS:
– A powerful probiotic Syn Balance
– Gynelle complex containing 3 billion live colonies of Lactobacillus (L. acidophulus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum) acting synergistically.
– Designed for intimate women’s health, ensuring balance of the vaginal flora
– Protects against external agents
– Participates in the colonization of the epithelium of the urogenital pathways
– Synergistic effect between strains
-Stability of room temperature
How to take BIOZIN PROBIOTIC FEMME?
The recommended daily intake is 1 gastro-resistant capsule daily with a glass of water. Suitable for women over 14 years of age
Who should not take BIOZIN PROBIOTIC FEMME?
Do not take Biozin® Probiotic Femme if you have had an allergic reaction. The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rashes, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.
Talk to your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms when taking Biozin® Priobiotic Femme.
Storage of BIOZIN PROBIOTIC FEMME
• Store in a dry, well-ventilated place.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not use after its expiry date or if the integrity of the packaging has been compromised.