Canephron coated tablets x 60
Canephron*x60 coated tablets
Category: Herbal medicine product
Please read all the instructions in this leaflet carefully before taking the medicine. The information includes crucial details about the product.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Please note the following:
- If you need more information or advice, ask your pharmacist.
- If you get side effects (even if it is not one listed in the leaflet), ask your doctor or pharmacist. See Section 4.
- If your condition is not improving or even worsening within 7 days of treatment, consult your doctor.
In this leaflet, you will find the following information:
- 1. What is Canephron, and what is it used for?;
- 2. What you should know before you take Canephron?;
- 3. How to take Canephron?;
- 4. What are the possible side effects?;
- 5. How to store Canephron?;
- 6. What are the contents of the pack and other information;
1. What is Canephron 60 tablets, and what is it used for?
Canephron is a traditional herbal medicinal product of the brand of Bionorika. It is intended for the treatment of various diseases of the urogenital system. It includes different types of urinary tract infections and overactive or irritated bladder.
The medicinal product helps in the following cases:
It relieves urinary tract inflammation induced by light ailments, including bladder infection;
- It prevents kidney stone formation;
- It helps relieve fair complaints of cystitis
- Prevents kidney grit deposition and other urinary tract ailments.
The product is intended for patients over the age of 12 and is used to treat nephritis, pyelonephritis, and kidney stones.
Note that Canephron should be used as a maintenance therapy in combination with other treatments prescribed by a physician.
2. What is the composition of a Conephron 60 coated tablet?
Canephron is a combination of three active substances that possess potent medicinal properties.
- Red St. John's Wort (Centaurii herba) - 18 mg
- Devisil root (Levistici radix) - 18 mg
- Rosemary leaf (Rosmarini folium) - 18 mg
These medicinal plants possess diuretic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial action.
The excipients in the product are divided into core and shell.
The core of the medicinal product includes:
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Corn starch
- Povidone K 25
- Silicon dioxide
- Colloidal anhydrous
The coating contains:
- Calcium carbonate
- Castor oil
- Glucose syrup (dried)
- Red iron oxide (E172)
- Corn starch
- Povidone K 30
- Riboflavin (E-101)
- Titanium dioxide (E-171)
One package of Canephron contains 60 coated tablets.
Note that Canephron contains glucose, sucrose and lactose.
If your doctor has told you that you are intolerant to some sugars, contact your physician before taking this medicine.
3. What you should know before you take Canephron?
Before taking the drug, read the leaflet; in some specific cases, it is not recommended to take the medicinal product. In case you are unsure, always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Don't Use Canephron in the following cases:
- If your stomach is in a state of active peptic ulceration;
- If you have hypersensitivity to centaury grass, lovage root, rosemary leaves, other umbrellas (Lat. Apiaceae), a family of plants (e.g., Anise, dill), anethole (i.e. such plants as anise, fennel essential oils component), or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6);
- In cases of impaired kidney function;
- In patients with inflammatory kidney disease;
- In cases of oedema due to impaired cardiac function.
Warnings and Precautions
Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Canephron.
Suppose you notice blood in your urine, a worsened fever, or spasms in the event of urinary problems or acute urinary retention. In that case, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Children and adolescents
This medicine is not recommended for children below 12 years of age. Please consult your doctor.
Other medicines and Canephron-coated tablets
There are no known interactions of Canephron with other drugs. Taking Canephron can be a supportive treatment.
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist before starting to take this medicine.
Canephron with food, drinks and alcohol
There are no data on contraindications to taking the medicinal product with a particular food, drink, or alcohol.
No specific precautions are required.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you think you may be pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, talk to your health professional or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Due to limited data on the use of Canephron during pregnancy and lactation, the use of the medicine during this period is not recommended.
Driving and operating machines
Canephron is a medical product that does not affect the ability to drive and operate machines.
4. How to take Canephron?
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Unless otherwise indicated, the usual dose for children aged 12 years and over and adults consists of 2 tablets x 3 times daily.
The tablets should be taken whole with some liquid.
Duration of treatment
The duration of treatment is generally unrestricted, but if you notice blood in the urine, urination problems or acute urinary retention, you should consult a doctor immediately.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you feel that the effect of Canephron is too strong or too weak.
If the treatment is ineffective or causes side effects not listed on the package label or leaflet, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take a hefty dose of Canephron?
An overdose with Canephron is possible.
Treatment of overdose: symptomatic treatment.
If you forget to take Canephron?
Take only a partial dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you stop taking Canephron?
Stopping treatment with Cenephron-coated tablets does not usually require any precautions.
If you have any further questions about the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
5. Possible side effects
Like all others, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Frequencies of the adverse effects Canephron could potentially have are as it follows:
- Very common: more than 1 out of 10 patients;
- Common: less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients;
- Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1000 patients;
- Rare: less than 1 in 1,000, but more than 1 in 10, 000 patients;
- Very rare: less than 1 in 10, 000 patients;
- Not known (can not be estimated from the available data).
Significant undesirable effects or signs that you should pay attention to and the measures you should take if you notice them:
- Very rare: hypersensitivity, allergic reactions and gastrointestinal disorders (nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea).
At the first signs or symptoms of hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction, Canephron-coated tablets should be discontinued.
6. How to store Canephron for urinary tract inflammatory diseases?
Please follow the recommendations for the safe use and storage of the product:
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children;
- The drug should not be used after expiration, as stated on the packaging after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month;
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or as household waste;
- Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications you no longer use.
These measures will help protect the environment.
7. Further Information
Canephron is in the form of orange, round, convex, smooth-coated tablets.
The usual dose for adults and persons over 12 years is 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Canefron should be taken with sufficient liquid (water is recommended) without chewing. It is necessary to take a sufficient amount of fluids during treatment.
The drug is available without a prescription from a doctor.
8. Where can you buy Canefron-coated tablets x60?
You can buy this medical product from the Care From Nature online shop.
Ordering from Care From Nature, you can benefit from the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form