Cavisept Inhalation Doses 3% 4ml x18
Cavisept Inhalation Doses 3% 4ml x18 is a hypertonic solution of NaCl
The anatomical and physiological features of the respiratory system of children aged 0–6 years are characterized by an increased viscosity of the secretion, which is why the mucous membrane of the tracheo-bronchial tree in this age group needs increased moisture.
- Types of NaCl concentrations 0.9% NaCI is an “isotonic” saline solution that has no osmotic effects to help induce phlegm. The hypertonic saline of NaCI – Cavisept 3%
- NaCI has an osmotic effect.
How it works?
- Restores the function of the cilia of the airway epithelium • Immunomodulatory effect
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Improves the penetration of antibiotics
- Provides drainage of the bronchial tree
- Natural mucolytic effect
- Acts in the outbreak of the inflammatory process, providing a physiological counter-effect on the mechanism of osmosis
- The effect occurs immediately during inhalation
- Has additional antibacterial and immunodulating effects
- Safe for children (0+), pregnant, breastfeeding women and adults • Contains no preservatives!
Acute upper respiratory tract infections: rhinitis, rhinopharyngitis, laryngitis-acute infections in the lower respiratory tract: tracheitis, bronchiolitis, bronchopneumonia-allergic diseases of the respiratory system: allergic rhinitis and bronchial asthma-chronic diseases of the respiratory tract: bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-immunoprophylaxis and immunomodulation of upper and lower respiratory tract pathology.
Hypertrophy of the adenoids surgery after interventions of the nose and paranasal cavities.
- Daily nasal hygiene, especially in cases of drying of the nasal mucosa.
How to use it:
- Use for 0+ year olds: inhalation or nasal lavage for six months.
- 2 to 4 ml are inhaled twice daily through the nose or mouth using an inhaler and / or intranasal. If necessary, the dosage can be increased to 4 times daily.