Cetebe 500mg capsules x 60
CETEBE - vitamin C deficiency
Each capsule contains Cetebe: Ascorbic acid 500mg.
It also contains sugar, corn starch, stearic acid, shellac, talc, tartaric acid, water, riboflavin, gelatin.
Indications: Cetebe is indicated for the prevention and treatment of conditions associated with a deficiency of vitamin C; maintaining the body's resistance to infection and for reducing the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold.
The body's need for vitamin C may increase:
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- In smokers;
- In adults over 65 years of age;
- During periods of stress;
- In people suffering from malnutrition or an unbalanced diet;
- In cases of regular use of alcohol.
How does Cetebe work:
Characteristics: Each capsule Cetebe contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as an active ingredient. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is important for the growth and maintenance of healthy skin, gums, teeth and bones. Each capsule contains 500mg Cetebe ascorbic acid in order to provide the body with vitamin C for 8 - 12 hours.
Do not take Cetebe capsules if:
- You suffer from oxalate nephrolithiasis, certain types of gallstones, kidney stones, or if you have thalassemia or hemochromatosis (diseases associated with the accumulation of iron in the body);
- You are allergic to ascorbic acid or any of the other ingredients of this product.
Pregnancy and breasfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not exceed the recommended daily doses.
Adults: One or two capsules a day.
The capsules should be swallowed with water. The capsules or their contents should not be chewed.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Adverse effects, caused by Cetebe:
The occurance of adverse effects, caused by the intake of vitamin C is rare. Consult your doctor if you notice any unusual adverse effects.
Drug Interactions: None known.
Shelf life: Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Storage Conditions: Store at temperatures below 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.