Cicatridina 10 vaginal ovules
CICATRIDINA *10 vaginal ovules
· hyaluronic acid sodium salt 5 mg, asparagus oil extract, oil extract of calendula, aloe vera oil extract, tea tree essential oil, semi-synthetic glycerides, BHT.
2. WHAT IT IS AND WHAT ITS PURPOSE IS:
· Vaginal ovules Cicatridina acts due to the content of hyaluronic acid - mucopolysaccharide, which is widespread in the body tissues. Hyaluronic acid acts by maintaining the structure, thus giving the tone, trophism and elasticity of tissues. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated the capacity of hyaluronic acid to accelerate and improve the process of tissue reepithelization and regeneration.
· Adjuvant treatment of regenerative processes in the atrophy and dystrophy of the vaginal mucosa. The product supports post-natal healing in gynecological surgery in the case of chemotherapy dystrophy, ionizing radiation, vaginal dryness due to oestrogens deficiency.
4. WHEN SHOULD NOT USE THE PRODUCT:
· In the case of individual hypersensitivity to one of the components of the product.
5. PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING:
The safety of vaginal ovules CICATRIDINA during pregnancy and lactation has not been demonstrated. In such circumstances, it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
6. INTERACTION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS:
· There are no known interactions with other products, so it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using vaginal ovules together with other medical devices or medicines for vaginal use.
7. HOW TO USE?
· Remove the ovule by pulling the two previously cut ends of the blister and place it deep in the vagina. It is a good hygiene practice to wash your hands before and after using the medical device.
8. WHEN AND HOW LONG TO USE?
· Use one ovulus in the evening or as prescribed. The duration of use depends on the development of the symptoms, if necessary vaginal ovules can be used for long periods.
9. Adverse effects:
· Apply all products locally, especially if use is prolonged and may cause sensitization. If this happens, stop the treatment and consult a doctor to get you the right treatment. If side effects that are not listed in the leaflet appear, tell your doctor.