Citrovit Vitamin C 100mg x 80 tablets
CITROVIT, VITAMIN C 100 MG. - 80 TABLETS
BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM; ANTIOXIDANT; AGAINST THE FLU AND COLDS
Each tablet of CitroVit Vitamin C contains:
Ascorbic acid 100 mg
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, glucose monohydrate, stearic acid, talc, colorant E 104.
Effects of Vitamin C:
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilages, gums, teeth and skin
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal energy yielding metabolism
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
• Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
• Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Directions: Take orally.
In adults - from 1 to 6 tablets per day.
For children between 1 - 6 years of age - one tablet daily.
In children over 6 years of age - from 1 to 3 tablets daily.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. CitroVit is a food additive, and can not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet