Dexinal 25mg 20 Tablets
Dexinal is an analgesic from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It is used for the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain, e.g. in the musculoskeletal system, painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea) and toothache.
Adults over 18 years of age
36.90 mg dexketoprofen trometamol, equivalent to 25 mg dexketoprofen
Adults: Depending on the type and severity of the pain, the recommended dose is 12.5 mg at intervals of 4-6 hours or 25 mg every 8 hours. The total daily dose should not exceed 75 mg.
Adverse reactions can be minimized by using the lowest effective dose for the shortest period of time to control the symptoms.
Dexinal 25 mg is not intended for long-term use and treatment should be limited to the symptomatic period.
Dexinal 25 mg should not be used in:
- patients with a history of hypersensitivity reactions (eg asthma attacks, bronchospasms, acute rhinitis, nasal polyposis, urticaria or angioneurotic edema) in response to treatment with substances with similar effects (acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs);
- known photoallergic or phototoxic reactions during treatment with ketoprofen or fibrates;
- patients with a history of gastrointestinal haemorrhages or perforation associated with previous NSAID treatment;
- patients with active peptic ulcers / gastrointestinal haemorrhages or a history of gastrointestinal haemorrhage, ulceration or perforation;
- patients with chronic dyspepsia;
- patients with other active bleeding or bleeding disorders;
- patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis;
- patients with severe heart failure;
- patients with moderate to severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance <59 ml / min);
- patients with severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh score 10-15);
- patients with hemorrhagic diathesis and other coagulation disorders;
- patients with severe dehydration (as a result of vomiting, diarrhea or insufficient fluid intake);
- the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation
- In patients with hypersensitivity to thiocolchicoside or to any of the excipients;
- In women of childbearing potential who do not use contraceptives;
Dexinal 25 mg should not be used in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Dexinal 25 mg has minor or moderate influence on the ability to drive and operate machines, as it may cause dizziness and drowsiness.
Store below 25 ° C in the original package, out of reach of children.
20 film-coated tablets