Diozyme 30 Capsules
Diozyme 30 Capsules
1. Product name: DIOZYME
2. Quantitative and qualitative composition:
2.1 Food supplement - DIOZYME 310 mg - 30 capsules
· Nattokinase 100 mg (2,000 FLU)
Natokinase is a proteolytic enzyme with fibrinolytic and anticoagulant activity. It is extracted from the Japanese dish NATO, after fermentation with bacteria Bacillus subtilis.
Has a positive effect on blood circulation and the cardiovascular system, helps reduce risk from thrombosis. Contributes to decomposition of fibrin and thus helps normal blood pressure and microcirculation.
· Bromelain 200 mg (480 FIP)
Plant proteolytic enzyme. Favors the breakdown of fibrin and improves normal blood and lymph flow. Supports normal platelets function.
· Hydroxytyrosol 10 mg
A powerful antioxidant extracted from the fruits and leaves of Olea europaea (European olive). Reduces the risk of thrombosis by reducing the synthesis of thromboxane A2, which is an important part of the process of thrombosis. Lowers cholesterol levels. Helps reduce the factors of inflammation.
3. Dosage and method of application:
Take 1 capsule daily. The capsules are taken without chewing with copious amount of fluid. The intake continues until the symptoms subside or as prescribed by yours doctor or pharmacist.
4. Indications for taking DIOZYME:
• Favors the normal circulatory function of the vessels and contributes to normal microcirculation.
• Favorably affects the passability of blood vessels.
• Supports normal platelet function and prevents the appearance of blood clots.
• Helps normalize blood cholesterol levels.
5. Contraindications to DIOZYME:
Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substances or to any of the other product ingredients.
6. Pregnancy and lactation:
A doctor should evaluate the use of DIOZYME during pregnancy with a view on the ratio of expected benefit and potential risk.
7. Side effects and warning:
No adverse reactions have been observed, even after prolonged treatment. When taking anticoagulants consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
8. List of auxiliary substances:
Emulsifiers: Microcrystalline cellulose;
Stabilizer: Magnesium stearate.
9. Shelf life and storage:
Do not use DIOZYME after the expiry date mentioned on the packaging and / or blister!
Store at room temperature in a dry place, out of reach of children!