Esprico 4ml 30 Sachets
Esprico 4 ml*30 sachets
Category: Dietary supplement for enhanced memory and concentration
Whether starting a dietary supplement or a medicine, always read the leaflet before taking the product. If you have questions, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
1. What is Esprico 4 ml, and what is it used for?
Esprico 4 ml is a dietary supplement that differs in high German quality. It is intended to support normal brain function by improving concentration and promoting balanced behaviour in children and adults.
The product helps support the specific nutritional needs of rambunctious children and children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
The main advantages of Esprico are:
- It helps maintain the mobility and elasticity of the joints and skin;
- It contributes to the normal function of the cardiovascular system;
- It improves concentration and memory;
- It supports normal childhood development;
- It boosts the immune system.
2. What does Esprico contain?
Esprico is a suspension in a sachet with a sweet, fruity taste.
The main ingredients in the supplement are:
- Omega 3 fatty acids – the body cannot synthesise these acids, so getting them through food or supplements is vital. On the one hand, DHA fatty acid usually helps the brain function, while EPA and DHA help the heart function properly. According to studies, children with dyslexia, hyperactivity or attention deficit disorder have low levels of Omega-3;
- Magnesium – contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, reducing fatigue and stress. Thus, strengthens memory and concentration;
- Zinc – that mineral takes care of mental health and the proper functioning of the immune system. Zinc plays an essential role in the transmission of signals between neurons, as well as being responsible for the metabolism of fatty acids in the body.
Other substances contained in Esprico are:
- Linseed oil
- 18.7% fish oil
- Magnesium salts of citric acid
- Vegetable oil - soybean
- Orange flavour
- 1.3% Evening primrose oil
- Zinc gluconate
- Emulsifier soybean lycopene
- Acidulant citric acid
- Sweetener acesulfame K
3. How is Esprico taken?
Esprico is intended for adults and children over 5 years.
The recommended dose is 1 sachet daily and can be taken during or after meals. The sachet is ready to take as it can also be mixed with food.
Do not take Esprico if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The over-use of the supplement acts as a laxative.
Note that this product is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Store Esprico in its original packaging in a cool, dry place. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
4. Where can you buy Esprico 4ml?
You will find Esprico 40 ml at the Care From Nature online shop in a pack of 30 sachets.
Ordering from carefromnature.co.uk, you can benefit from the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form