Floragyn Vaginal Lavender 5 Vials x 140ml
Floragyn Vaginal Lavender is recommended:
- To maintain the normal bacterial flora of the vagina and physiological pH
- To restore the vaginal microflora after infections or antibiotic treatment
- To remove unwanted secretions after menstruation or sexual intercourse
- For women visiting swimming pools, after a jacuzzi, sauna and solarium
Floragyn Vaginal Lavender:
- Product with antibacterial and antifungal action against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms.
- Active ingredients - lysates of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria: Bulgaricus, Biphidobacterium sp., Helveticus, Thermophilus, which are naturally present in the vaginal mucosa and have a barrier effect against pathogens, preventing their development and the occurrence of inflammatory processes.
- There are no contraindications
Floragyn Vaginal Lavender is especially suitable for frequent use.
Shake well before use!
Lysates of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria - 4 strains: Bulgaricus, Biphidobacterium sp., Helveticus, Thermophilus
Sodium cocoamphoacetate isolated from coconut extract
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each pack of Floragyn Vaginal Lavender contains 5 vials x 140 ml (with a cannula) for single use.