Fluditec Syrup 5% 125ml
Click Image for Gallery
Fluditec Syrup - 50mg / 125ml Cough Syrup for Chronic Inflammatory Bronchial Disease
What is FLUDITEC and what is it used for?
The preparation liquefies the bronchial secretion, facilitates expectoration.
It is recommended for use in cases of bronchial mucosal congestion, especially in acute bronchitis. Helps with easier breathing!
Fludetic can not be used:
- If you are allergic to carbocysteine, methyl parahydroxybenzoate or other parabens or any of the other ingredients of Fludetic.
How to use Fludetic:
- This medicine should be used in adults or young adults over the age of 15 years.
- One dose of the cup lid (standard of 15ml) contains 750 mg of carbocysteine.
- Drink the syrup 3 times a day (preferably between meals), drink one dose cup after filling it up to the 15ml mark.
- Medicines should not be used for more than 5 days.