Homeoptic 10 single dose vials
Produced by Laboratoires Boiron, Homeoptic is a homoeopathic eyewash suitable for eyes suffering from irritation or discomfort (due to e.g. strain or tiredness, sea or pool swimming, or smoky environments). Suitable for ages of 1 year and over.
Directions for Use
For ocular application.
– Apply 1 - 2 drops directly to each eye; between 2 and 6 times a day.
– After symptoms pass, discontinue use.
1. Open the aluminium packet.
2. Break off a single-dose vial.
3. Twist ends to open.
4. Pull down the lower eyelid while looking upwards. Pressing gently on the vial, apply one drop of eyewash between the eyeball and the eyelid, in the conjunctival fornix.
5. Carefully close packet by folding back the opened side.
– In the interest of hygiene, do not re-use vials.
– If you think that Homeoptic eyewash is too strong or too weak, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Per dose (0.4 ml):
Euphrasia officinalis 3D: 1.00%
Calendula officinalis 3D: 0.25%
Magnesia carbonica 5C: 0.25%
Sodium chloride, purified water
Preservative-free eyewash packaged in single-dose vials. 1 sachet contains 10 single-dose vials.
Precautions for Use
This eyewash is formulated for mild problems only. If your symptoms persist or have worsened after 2 days, consult your doctor.
Do NOT use:
– if your irritation produces pus (e.g. in the form of glued eyelids when waking up in the morning);
– if suffering from sharp eye pain or eye injury. Instead, seek urgent medical attention.
Avoid wearing contact lenses during the course of treatment.
Do NOT use in children younger than 1 year of age.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding:
This product has not been clinically tested during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Therefore, do NOT use this product while pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any form of medicine.