Magnerich 500mg 60 Tablets
MAGNERICH 500 MG. 60 TABLETS
1. WHAT MAGNERICH IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Magnesium is a physiological calcium antagonist. It is involved in the metabolism of hydrocarbons, proteins, fats and nucleic acids, energy processes, conducting nerve impulses. It participates in the contractions of the heart muscle and inhibits neuromuscular transmission.
Magnerich can be used to treat conditions associated with magnesium deficiency:
• Muscle cramps, paresthesias;
• As concomitant treatment in stable angina and arrhythmias;
For prophylaxis in patients who are treated with diuretics (thiazides and loop), when pregnant; for the prevention of preeclampsia and eclampsia.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE MAGNERICH
Do not use Magnerich in case of:
• Hypersensitivity to the drug or to any of the excipients listed;
• Severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance below 30 ml / min);
• Calcium - magnesium - ammonium - phosphate lithiasis diet.
• AV block grade III;
• Myasthenia gravis.
Take special care with Magnerich:
The product is administered with caution in intestinal narrowing or blockages.
If after one month of treatment there is no improvement of your symptoms, continued therapy should be reassessed.
In cases of moderate renal insufficiency you should take precautions to prevent the risk of hypermagnesemia.
• Children and the elderly
The formulation is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have taken recently other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription!
• In concomitant administration of iron it should be kept in mind that magnesium may impair the absorption of iron. There should be an interval of 2-3 hours between doses of both products. The same applies to taking tetracyclines and sodium fluoride.
• Magnerich increases blood levels of quinidine when used simultaneously, which can increase the undesirable effects.
• The effect of magnesium reduces the co-administration of calcium salts.
• The product enhances the action of sedatives, analgesic drugs, laxatives, anesthetics and muscle relaxants.
• Simultaneous intake of magnesium or quinolones with bisphosphonates reduces the oral absorption and its operation.
• Alcohol promotes the secretion of magnesium and hinders its absorption by the body and must be avoided during treatment with Magnerich.
Pregnancy and lactation
Before intake of any medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist!
There are no risks associated with the use of Magnerich during pregnancy and lactation. The product is used in some states during pregnancy and lactation.
Driving and using machines
The product does not affect the ability to drive and operate machines.
This medicinal product contains wheat starch and can be dangerous for people with celiac disease (gluten enteropathy).
3. HOW TO TAKE MAGNERICH
Always take Magnerich exactly as you have been told by your doctor. If you are unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist
The dosage of the product depends on the degree of magnesium deficiency.
• The recommended dose is 3 times daily x 2 tablets in one week; then switch to 2-3 tablets daily.
• Substitute treatment of magnesium deficiency in pregnant women - 1 tablet daily; in risks of miscarriage and premature births - 2 tablets x 1 to 3 times daily.
• For the prevention of preeclampsia and eclampsia (mild) - 2-3 tablets a day.
• Children over 6 years of age: 10-30 mg / kg, divided into three doses daily.
Treatment with the product must last at least six weeks, as Magnerich may be used for extended periods of time. It is best to swallow the tablets with some liquid.
In the absence of any improvements consult a doctor!
If you take more than the recommended amount of Magnerich
When taking a higher dose than recommended immediately consult a doctor!
In cases of intoxication the following symptoms are observed CNS - nausea, vomiting, lethargy, difficulty urinating, constipation, respiratory depression and symptoms of heart - violation of atrioventricular conduction and ventricular depolarization and curare-like effect on the nerve - muscle conductivity.
Countermeasures are intravenous administration of calcium (100-200 mg of calcium for 5-10 minutes). Additionally, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis intubation may be required.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Magnerich can have side effects.
At high doses there can be observed an occurrence of loose stools or diarrhea, which are all resolved with dose reduction.
If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist!
5. HOW TO STORE MAGNERICH
At temperatures below 25 ° C!
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not use Magnerich after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Medicines should not be disposed of in wastewater or as household waste. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.
Shelf life: three (3) years from date of manufacture.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION
What Magnerich contains
• The active ingredient is magnesium DL-aspartate.
• The other ingredients are: corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, copovidone, crospovidone, talc, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
One tablet contains 500 mg of magnesium DL-aspartate.
What Magnerich looks like and contents of the pack
Round bi - convex tablets with a diameter of 13 mm and white or almost white.
Magnerich tablets 500 mg 10 pieces in blister PVC / aluminum foil blister 3 per pack.