Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray 10ml
Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray 10ml
Otrivin Plus quickly unclogs the nose and relieves tension. At the same time it provides protection and care for the affected nasal mucosa, thus accelerating its recovery.
Otrivin Plus contains the active ingredient Xylometazoline, which reduces swelling of the nasal mucosa and thus relieves the symptoms of nasal congestion, and Dexpanthenol - helps to heal wounds and protects the mucosa.
Otrivin Plus is used for:
- reduction of edema in rhinitis and as an adjunctive treatment for the healing of wounds on the skin and mucous membranes, for the relief of runny nose and for the treatment of nasal congestion after nasal surgery;
- reduction of swelling of the nasal mucosa in rhinitis associated with acute sinusitis (rhinosinusitis)
Adults and adolescents of 12 years of age and over
Read the package leaflet before use!
Xylometazoline hydrochloride / Dexpanthenol
In adults and adolescents over 12 years of age - one application in each nostril up to 3 times a day, if necessary, unless otherwise prescribed by a doctor.
Do not exceed more than 3 applications per day in each nostril.
Do not use Otrivin Plus for more than 7 days unless your doctor has prescribed such longer treatment.
Prolonged use of this product can lead to chronic swelling and subsequent damage to the nasal mucosa.
Remove the protective cap from the tip
Before initial use, press the dispenser 3 times until a fine spray appears. Be careful not to get spray in the eyes.
Clean your nose
Hold the bottle upright with the thumb at the base and the tip between the two fingers.
Tilt your head slightly forward and place the tip in one nostril.
Inject while inhaling lightly through the nose. Repeat the same procedure for the other nostril.
Dry the nozzle and place the protective cap on it immediately after use.
To avoid the possible spread of the infection, the spray should only be used by one person.
Do not use Otrivin Plus if:
- you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride and dexpanthenol or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine;
- you have inflammation characterized by dry nasal mucosa, including the formation of crusts in the nose (dry rhinitis or atrophic rhinitis);
- after surgical removal of the pituitary gland through the nose or other surgical interventions leading to the opening of the cerebral membrane;
- you have increased intraocular pressure, especially in cases of narrow-angled glaucoma;
- in infants and children under 12 years of age.
Due to the risk of thinning of the nasal mucosa, in chronic rhinitis the use of the product should be carried out only under medical supervision.
Concomitant use of Otrivin Plus with antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or tri- and tetracyclic antidepressants) and with medicines that increase blood pressure may lead to an increase in blood pressure.
If you suspect an overdose of Otrivin Plus, contact your doctor immediately.
Otrivin Plus should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Keep out of reach of children, at a temperature below 25 degrees C.
Shelf life after initial opening the package: 24 weeks