Phlebodia 600mg x 30 tablets
What Is Phlebodia and what is it used for?
The name of your medicine is Phlebodia.
Phlebodia increases muscle tone of the walls of veins (veto tonic) and protects small blood vessels - capillaries, increasing their resistance to harmful influences (vaskuloprotector).
Phlebodia should be used only by adults. You should use it for:
• Problems with circulation ( heaviness , pain, looseness of skin bedsores )
• For the treatment of the signs of acute hemorrhoid
• Treatment of the capillary fragility.
Before you take Phlebodia
Do not take Phlebodia:
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive ) to the active substance or to any of the ingredients of Phlebodia (listed in section What does Phlebodia contains)
If you think any of these apply to you, or have any doubts, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Phlebodia.
Take special care with Phlebodia
• If problems and fragility of blood vessels decreases to 15 days, contact your doctor for advice on whether to continue treatment.
• If complaints of hemorrhoids do not fall a few days after taking Phlebodia, ask your doctor for advice.
• Phlebodia maximum effect when you establish healthy habits. Avoid exposure to sun, heat, prolonged standing, reduce excess weight. Walking and wearing special socks improves circulation.
• The application of this product does not remove the specific treatment of some diseases anal
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and lactation
Phlebodia use during pregnancy may be done only with a doctor's prescription.
Breastfeeding: Phlebodia use is not recommended. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking that medicine.
Driving and using machines
Will describe the impact of this product on the ability to drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Phlebodia
The presence of cochineal red and propylene glycol may cause irritation or allergic reactions in the skin.
How to take Phlebodia?
If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take Phlebodia orally (by mouth) with a glass of water.
If the doctor has not appointed other, it is recommended:
• In venous insufficiency:
1 tablet daily half hour before the morning meal
• When hemorrhoids:
2 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
If you forget to take Phlebodia?
• Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Phlebodia can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Possible mild digestive problems , which rarely require discontinuation of therapy.
Due to the presence of cochineal red risk of allergic reactions.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or you notice other effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Phlebodia?
Keep out of reach of children.
Phlebodia not use after the expiry date stated on the carton.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Store in original container.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
What does Phlebodia contain?
• The active substance is diosmin.
Each tablet contains 600 mg of diosmin.
• The other ingredients are micronized stearic acid, talc, ploioksil 8 stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, cochineal red (E 124), iron oxide black, iron oxide red, carnauba wax, beeswax white shellac.
Phlebodia looks like and contents of pack
Phlebodia is available as film-coated tablets in PVC / Aluminium blisters of 15 tablets.
The blisters are packed in cartons of 1 or 2 blisters , ie 15 or 30 film-coated tablets.