Your shopping cart is empty!
The online store makes every effort to ensure respect for your privacy and protection of personal information provided while using the Website and making purchases within the store and for this purpose takes all necessary actions to this end.
What data does the Online Store automatically download when using the Website? The online store does not automatically download any data, except for the data contained in the files referred to below, while using the Website.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Online Store
and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use
of the Website and the Online Store. Cookies used by the Online Store may
be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser
is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after the end of your use of
the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login,
which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
· cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website
· "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the websites of the Website
· "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface
The online store uses the above-mentioned cookies for the following purposes:
· maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website
· adaptation of the website content to the user's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Website user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
· creating statistics that help to understand how the users of the Website use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
· collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
In addition to cookies, the Online Store may also collect data normally collected by system administrators in the so-called. logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include Your IP address, type of platform and web browser, internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the Website.
What data does the
Online Store download when you register and make purchases?
The online store will collect from you the following personal data through the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchases and registration process on the Website:
· surname and name,
· registered address for permanent residence,
· mailing address, if different from the registered address,
· e-mail address,
· Phone number.
Providing these data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase on the Website.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct them. In order to exercise this entitlement, please use the options under your account or from the email address provided below.
Marketing of the
If you have agreed to this (subscription to the newsletter), the email address provided by you will be used for marketing purposes of the products of the Online Store. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
In order to perform the contract, the Online Store may share the data collected from you with partners, including those with which the Store performs obligations such as courier companies, payment system operators or companies handling complaints. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the minimum required.
In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
Technical measures and
The online store makes every effort to protect your data and protect it against the actions of third parties.
However, the actions taken by us may turn out to be insufficient if you do not observe the safety rules yourself. In particular, you must keep your login and password for the Website confidential and not share them with third parties. Please remember that the Online Store will not ask you to provide them, except to provide them when logging in to the Website. In order to prevent unauthorized persons from using your account, please log out after using the Website.
How can you exercise
You have the option of viewing and editing your data, at any time, as part of the Website, after logging in using your e-mail address and password. If you forget your password or other problems logging in, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request information about the contents of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request changes, block or delete data, as well as the right to rectify errors, supplement or update your data. You also have the opportunity to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Within the Website, links to other websites may appear periodically. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Online Store in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend you read. The online store is not responsible for the rules of dealing with data on these websites.
Questions and objections