Protefix Adhesive Cream Extra Strong 40ml
Protefix Adhesive Cream*47 g
Category: Adhesive Cream Extra Strong for dentures
1. What is Protefix Adhesive Cream?
Protefix Adhesive Cream Extra-Strong is a denture adhesive cream. This product is an excellent solution in cases of difficult adhesive conditions and in cases of increased saliva flow.
The cream's advantage is that it is activated immediately by applying it directly to the wet denture. It is also an effective peripheral seal, which prevents food residues from getting under the denture so that the prosthesis does not cause discomfort.
Protefix Adhesive Cream has a long-lasting effect and provides the necessary comfort while eating, drinking or speaking.
2. What includes the composition of Protefix Adhesive Cream?
The cream is tasteless and does not cause any unpleasant changes in the sense of taste and smell of food and drink.
It is a mixture of several substances:
- Calcium salts of the copolymer of methyl vinyl ether and maleic acid anhydride
- Carboxymethyl cellulose
- Paraffin, vaseline
Protefix Adhesive Cream does not contain zinc and preservatives. It is suitable for partial dentures.
3. How to use the product?
The cream should only be applied once a day.
The recommended dose is up to 0.8 g of the fixative cream, which corresponds to approximately 7 cm.
Method of application:
- Clean the denture and mucosa of food debris;
- Apply Protefix to the dry or moist dentures by pressing the tube into the lower third, close to the opening - apply the cream into the recesses that are in direct contact with the jaw;
- Insert the denture and press it for a few seconds;
- Wait at least 5 minutes before eating;
- If necessary, apply more fixing cream to the back of the upper denture.
Note the following:
- Apply sparingly of the cream, as using a larger amount may change the position of the denture and not provide the proper fixation;
- Always close the tube well to avoid rubbing the cream off;
- Try to keep the opening of the tube dry - if there is any residue of adhesive cream, clean it with a cotton wool ball soaked in oil or other edible fat.
4. Important information
Read the leaflet before using the cream. If you have any questions, contact your dentist or pharmacist.
Do not use Protefix Adhesive Crem if you have hypersensitivity to any one of the ingredients.
In isolated cases, hypersensitivity reactions in the mucous membranes of the mouth or even systemically cannot be ruled out. If you suspect the occurrence of a hypersensitivity reaction, please contact your dentist.
Please note the following important advice:
If you notice two phases in the product, shake and knead the tube before using.
After applying the cream, seal the tube carefully, ensuring that the opening remains dry and clean because any liquid ingress may cause the adhesive cream to harden.
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not use after the expiry date.
5. Where can you buy Protefix Adhesive Cream Extra-Strong?
You can buy Protefix cream for dentures from the Care From Nature online shop.
We offer you the following:
- Quick order in a few easy steps;
- -15% for your first order with your e-mail address;
- Worldwide delivery with DHL;
- 1-2 business days for the European Union for £15.99.
For delivery terms to the rest of the world, you can contact us as follows:
- By phone +359884002215;
- Via our Contact form