Rinopanteina nasal ointment 10g
RINOPANTEINA NASAL OINTMENT 10 G.
Indications: nasal lubrication and moisture support , participates in the formation of the epithelium.
- After surgery to reduce the emergence of crust and induces healing processes;
- For special environmental conditions or for conditions such as rhinitis or drug allergies;
- Nasal bleeding; During endoscopic examinations and other manipulations;
Ointment: Apply a small amount of oil, 1-3 times a day, by gently massaging;
Droplets: Shake vigorously before use and add 2-3 drops in each nostril x 4-5 times a day.
For children over 1 year of age.
Adverse effects of adverse events is not known.
Instructions: The product must be kept at temperatures between 12 ° C to 25 ° C. At lower temperatures the drops thicken. This does not mean that the product degrades in quality, as when the product is brought back to a room temperature (not lower than 15 ° C) it goes back to its initial state.
Do not use the product in the case of a known hypersensitivity to product components. In such a case, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
After use, close the flacons properly. Do not use the product after the expiry date stated on the packaging . The product is kept away from children.
Vitamin A palmitate (0.05 % ), D - panthenol (5.0 %) , hydrolyzed oat seed protein (0.1 %) , BHA , Vaseline oil , white petroleum jelly .
Vitamin A palmitate (0.05 % ), D - panthenol (0.1 %) , BHA , Vaseline oil , white petroleum jelly .
D - panthenol and vitamin:
- Promote mucosal regeneration,
- Speed up the healing process and protect in cases of various mucosal lesions,
- Moisturize and lubricate the mucosa.