Troxevasin Duo 30 mg/20 mg/g Gel 45g
Troxevasin Duo 30 mg/20 mg/g gel 45g
Troxevasin Duo gel is a combination medicine containing indomethacin and troxerutin. Indomethacin has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous effect, as a result of which pain is controlled and swelling of the affected tissues is reduced.
Troxevasin Duo gel applied to the skin suppresses the inflammatory edema reaction, reduces the pain and temperature of superficial and deeper inflammatory foci, as it penetrates deep into the blood vessels. It has a pronounced venotonic, capillarotonic and hemostatic effect.
Troxevasin Duo gel is recommended for the symptomatic treatment of:
• manifestations of chronic venous insufficiency (swelling, pain and heaviness in the legs);
• superficial thrombophlebitis, phlebitis; postphlebitic conditions;
• in the complex treatment of hemorrhoidal disease;
• rheumatism of the soft tissues: tendovaginitis, bursitis, fibrositis, periatritis;
• postoperative edema, contusions, luxations, distortions.
Adults and children over 14 years
Always read the package leaflet before use!
1g gel contains:
30 mg indomethacin and 20 mg troxerutin, carbomer, edetate disodium, sodium benzoate, macrogol 400, isopropyl alcohol, dimethyl sulfoxide, purified water.
It is applied 3-4 times a day by light rubbing on the affected area in a thin layer. The amount sufficient for one treatment is about 4-5 cm of gel. The total daily amount should not exceed 20 cm.
Do not use Troxevasin Duo Gel:
- hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients;
- if you are hypersensitive to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs);
- on open wounds, mucous membranes, oral cavity, eyes.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 10 days.
Not recommended for children under 14 years of age.
Not recommended for use in persons with a history or evidence of hypersensitivity to food and medication, bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis or other atopy.
Prolonged use, especially on large areas of skin, should be avoided in active peptic ulcer disease, severe liver and kidney disease, due to possible high systemic absorption.
If the treatment lasts more than 10 days, laboratory control of leukocytes and platelets is required.
Sodium benzoate in the composition is a moderate irritant to the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
Dimethyl sulfoxide as an excipient may cause skin irritation.
At temperatures below 25 degrees.
Keep out of reach of children.