Troxevasin Gel 40g
TROXEVASIN GEL (VARICOSE VEINS SPIDER VEINS THREAD VEINS) 40 G.
Active Ingredients: Troxerutin 2%
Troxerutin is a derivative of the NATURAL bioflavonoid rutin. Troxerutin is found in many plants, and can be easily extracted from Sophora japonica (Japanese pagoda tree). Troxerutin is an antioxidant and has beneficial effects on venous health. Troxerutin is used in the treatment of Varicose Veins and Spider Veins.
TROXEVASIN treats capillaries by increasing their endurance and lowering the permeability of the venous blood vessel walls.
TROXEVASIN exerts anti-varicose action by enhancing capillary stability and normalizing their permeability. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
As a result of these pharmacologic effects TROXEVASIN® relieves oedema, pain and trophic disturbances and makes the effective treatment of chronic venous failure and its complications possible.
INDICATIONS - VENOUS INSUFFICIENCY OF THE LOWER LIMBS
For the treatment of:
• PRE-VARICOSE AND VARICOSE SYNDROME
• SPIDER VEINS
• VARICOSE ULCERS
• SUPERFICIAL THROMBOPHLEBITIS, PHLEBITIS, POST-PHLEBITISCONDITIONS
• CHRONIC VENOUS INSUFFICIENCY
• MUSCULAR CRAMPS
• PAINS OF TRAUMATIC ORIGIN - FOLLOWING CONTUSIONS, DISTORSIONS, LUXATIONS AND ETC.
• EDEMA AND PAIN IN TRAUMA AND VARICOSE VEINS
• VARICOSE DERMATITIS
As an adjuvant in the treatment of scleropathy and venectomy.
* Apply a small amount twice daily and massage into the skin.
* Apply TROXEVASIN® to clean, dry skin skin that does not have any cuts, infections, or rashes.
* Avoid exposing skin where you apply TROXEVASIN® to sunlight and artificial light, such as tanning booths.
* Wash your hands after applying the gel, unless you are treating your hands.
* Wait 1-2 minutes before putting on any clothing over the area of application.
* Do not shower, bathe, or swim for at least one hour after applying the gel.
* Do not get TROXEVASIN® in your eyes, nose, and mouth.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: History of sensitivity to rutosides.
ADVERSE REACTIONS: Very rarely allergic skin reactions.
DRUG INTERACTIONS: Interactions with other medications have not been reported. TROXEVASIN can be combined with other venotonic preparations or with local medicines of that group.